A limework of geniusness that constitutes a collaboration between two of Liberty's ladies. This is our experience.
This is our journal. These are our
recipes, crafts, activities, ideas, thoughts, exercises and laughs. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Printables


Something I love a lot is PRINTABLES!!!!!!
This lil cutie can be found here.
The best part? IT'S FREE!!!!!!!!!!! 
As you can see I am super excited about all of this because OF MY EXCESSIVE USE OF CAPITAL LETTERS AND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But really, printables are so fun because I am not a graphic designer and I love it when people design stuff that I can have access to if I just press print. 
What I'm thinking with these printables is making them into centerpieces for Thanksgiving dinner? 
What say ye, mother? 
HAPPY PRINTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment