A limework of geniusness that constitutes a collaboration between two of Liberty's ladies. This is our experience.
This is our journal. These are our
recipes, crafts, activities, ideas, thoughts, exercises and laughs. Enjoy!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Changing of the Guard

It's sort of a sad day here in apartment 10. 
Fall is leaving and winter is COMING! 
But that means new winter crafts which I hope will be equally as fun. 
I officially changed the wreath on my front door last night. 
Here's my cute fall wreath, right before her 6 month retirement: 


 [ignore the mess in the background...haha whoops should've noticed that earlier] 


I got the idea for this here and made it with my mom and sister in law this summer. I love the colors we used! Great for fall and spring. 
Tomorrow I'm going to reveal my new wreath that Carrie and I made yesterday. 
Are you excited? Cuz I'm excited. And I'm excited that you're excited that I'm excited. 


No comments:

Post a Comment