A limework of geniusness that constitutes a collaboration between two of Liberty's ladies. This is our experience.
This is our journal. These are our
recipes, crafts, activities, ideas, thoughts, exercises and laughs. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Did it!

Hobby Lobby was having a killer sale on Saturday so Carrie and I ran over there and got some goodies to make the lima bean wreath! 



Seriously, so easy! 
I just bought a plastic/foamy wreath thing [forgot what it's actually called] and spray painted it red. 
Then just glued the lima beans right on it with hot glue [I was going to paint the beans red, but I like the look of the white on red]. 
Then I found this cute ribbon to hang it with! Can't wait to change the ribbon for each holiday! 
But I'm going to enjoy this little piece of Christmas for as long as I can [because my roommates are banning me from putting anything else Christmas-y up for at least another week!] Ba hum bug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment