A limework of geniusness that constitutes a collaboration between two of Liberty's ladies. This is our experience.
This is our journal. These are our
recipes, crafts, activities, ideas, thoughts, exercises and laughs. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Have you ever seen a chocolate turkey?

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I posted something! 
Yikes--my creative juices are drying up over here.
***
Every year my momma and I make these cute little turkeys to adorn our Thanksgiving table. 
Super cheap and easy. 
Just cut out the shapes for the head, beak, little red dangle thingy {forgot what it's called}, and the feet. You'll also need some googily eyes and some mesh for the body. Oh and some yarn. And candy.


Put the head together like the picture, then fill your mesh full of your favorite candy, glue the feet on the bottom, and tie it with a ribbon. Voila! You have your centerpiece. 

Gobble gobble! 

No comments:

Post a Comment