A limework of geniusness that constitutes a collaboration between two of Liberty's ladies. This is our experience.
This is our journal. These are our
recipes, crafts, activities, ideas, thoughts, exercises and laughs. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ornament Remodeled

Here is another simple Christmas idea.  I bought plain brown ornaments and gold glitter glue and made this:

As you can see, my husband and I just did a swirly pattern and just hung them to dry on a clothes hanger.  All of the ornaments came out looking great and the glue stuck perfectly.  You could also send someone a sweet Christmas message like my husband did on one of his ornaments to encourage me to finish a big assignment for school.  Have fun choosing colors and designs!   (Sorry about the photography skills...)

3 comments:

  1. It looks awesome. . . very elegant.

    Don't we get to see Allie's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I yike yo face in da ball. I yike it a yot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... thanks! Well, I believe when I posted this Allie's was still drying :) But her's is one of our favorites and we know she made it because she put a little star or A on it. Too cute!
    Thanks Whit! I thought it would add a special little something to the whole home-made effect.

    ReplyDelete