A limework of geniusness that constitutes a collaboration between two of Liberty's ladies. This is our experience.
This is our journal. These are our
recipes, crafts, activities, ideas, thoughts, exercises and laughs. Enjoy!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

SpoOoOoOky Dinner

My mom is officially the coolest grandma ever. 
My niece and nephew moved about 1.43 miles away from my parents this summer and she has really grown into her grandma role. I think she was born to be a grandma! 
The other night she put on a spooky dinner and I thought it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. 
I can't wait to start this tradition with my babes....in many, many years. 
If you click on the name each entrée, it will take you to allrecipes.com, where they have lots of other cute ideas too! 


Vomit/Boogers....aka guacamole 








Googily eyes and gummy worms in jello [pretty self-explanatory] 



Happy Halloweenie eating! 

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Bonnie! Those recipes look awesome.
    This post is perfect for our special Halloween blog: Liberty Slime :)

    (one day that is how AJ read the title so that is what he calls our blog for fun)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I noticed that too one day when I was typing in the address...whoops...oh well I like it.

    ReplyDelete