A limework of geniusness that constitutes a collaboration between two of Liberty's ladies. This is our experience.
This is our journal. These are our
recipes, crafts, activities, ideas, thoughts, exercises and laughs. Enjoy!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Are you ready for St. Valentine's Day??

This weekend your two Liberty limes are going to get together and create some delicious valentine treats. 

Here is one of the sugary gifts we have in mind:
Red Velvet Cake Truffles :) Delightful.  After we make them we'll post our experience and I'll even include my old family recipe for Red Velvet cake! 

I came across this quote the other day and thought it would be nice to share it with you:
"At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, winning one more verdict, or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a child, a friend, or a... parent." --Barbara Bush at Wellesley College Commencement exercises, 1990.
I am going to try not to miss out on these opportunities to spend time with my family, friends, and the people I love not only on Valentine's Day, but every day of my life.  I know I won't regret it. There is almost no greater gift than that of family. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh so yummy! Looks delicious! I hope it works out for ya guys! Love the quote too. That's how I've been feeling lately too. Happy Valentine's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete